Your feedback makes us better!

In the event that you who use Lifeplans Services would not be satisfied, please promptly share your feedback.

Contact us at and we will do our best to make you happy.

If you are still unsatisfied after this contact, you can file a formal complaint. You can do this by sending an email to:

or via traditional mail to:

Att: Klagomålsansvarig
Lifeplan AB
Första Långgatan 17

Next step

If you, after you have been in contact with our Complaint manager, is still not satisfied with how your request has been handled and the complaint is related to the investment advice in the premium pension and / or the IPS account, you can file a formal complaint to Waizer, who’s responsible for this part of the Lifeplans investment advice service. Read more about Waizer and the complain process here.

You can in all instances, if you do not feel satisfied with our answer to your complaint, contact Konsumenternas:

Konsumenternas bank & finansbyrå
Box 242 23
S-104 51 Stockholm

Phone: +46 8 24 30 85

You can also contact Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden (ARN). ARN investigates impartial dispute between consumers and companies and makes decisions on how to resolve the dispute. You can reach them via their website or send a letter to:

Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden
Box 174
S-101 23 Stockholm